Paket: libiec61883-dev (1.2.0-3) [debports]
Länkar för libiec61883-dev
- Hemsida [ieee1394.wiki.kernel.org]
partial implementation of IEC 61883 (devel)
Implementation of IEC 61883, part 1 (CIP, plug registers, and CMP), part 2 (DV-SD), part 4 (MPEG2-TS), and part 6 (AMDTP). Outside of IIDC, nearly all FireWire multimedia devices use IEC 61883 protocols.
The libiec61883 library provides a higher level API for streaming DV, MPEG-2 and audio over Linux IEEE 1394. This includes both reception and transmission. It uses the new "rawiso" API of libraw1394, which transparently provides mmap-ed DMA for efficient data transfer. It also represents the third generation of I/O technology for Linux 1394 for these media types thereby removing the complexities of additional kernel modules, /dev nodes, and procfs. It also consolidates features for plug control registers and connection management that previously existed in experimental form in an unreleased version of libavc1394.
These are development files for libiec61883 library.
Andra paket besläktade med libiec61883-dev
- dep: libiec61883-0 (= 1.2.0-3)
- partial implementation of IEC 61883 (shared lib)
- dep: libraw1394-11
- library for direct access to IEEE 1394 bus (aka FireWire)
- dep: libraw1394-dev (>= 2.0.2)
- library for direct access to IEEE 1394 bus - development files