Paket: libffcall-dev (2.2-1) [debports]
Länkar för libffcall-dev
- Hemsida [savannah.gnu.org]
foreign function call libraries - development files
ffcall is a collection of libraries which can be used to build foreign function call interfaces in embedded interpreters.
The main libffcall library consists of two parts:
avcall - calling C functions with variable arguments
callback - closures with variable arguments as first-class C functions
The avcall and callback modules are also provided as separate libraries, but those are deprecated and are installed only for backward compatibility.
Two other libraries are provided:
vacall - C functions accepting variable argument prototypes (non-reentrant variant of part of 'callback')
trampoline - closures as first-class C functions (non-reentrant variant of part of 'callback')
This package also includes documentation, in HTML format and as manual pages.
Andra paket besläktade med libffcall-dev
- dep: libavcall1 (= 2.2-1)
- foreign function call libraries - calling C functions with variable arguments
- dep: libcallback1 (= 2.2-1)
- foreign function call libraries - closures with variable arguments in C
- dep: libffcall1b (= 2.2-1)
- foreign function call libraries - main shared library
- dep: libtrampoline1 (= 2.2-1)
- foreign function call libraries - closures in C (non-reentrant variant)