Paket: gir1.2-gst-plugins-bad-1.0 (1.14.0-1) [debports]
Länkar för gir1.2-gst-plugins-bad-1.0
- Hemsida [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
GObject introspection data for the GStreamer libraries from the "bad" set
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
GStreamer Bad Plug-ins is a set of plug-ins that aren't up to par compared to the rest. They might be close to being good quality, but they're missing something - be it a good code review, some documentation, a set of tests, a real live maintainer, or some actual wide use.
This package contains introspection data for the GStreamer libraries from the "bad" set. It can be used by packages using the GIRepository format to generate dynamic bindings.
Andra paket besläktade med gir1.2-gst-plugins-bad-1.0
- dep: gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0 (>= 1.14.0)
- GObject introspection data for the GStreamer Plugins Base library
- dep: gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 (>= 1.14.0)
- GObject introspection data for the GStreamer library
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0 (<< 1.15)
- GStreamer libraries from the "bad" set
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)