Paket: wings3d (1.5.3-2 och andra)
Länkar för wings3d
Hämta källkodspaketet wings3d:
- Hemsida [www.wings3d.com]
Nendo-inspired 3D polygon mesh modeller
Wings 3D is a polygon mesh modeller written entirely in Erlang. The user interface was designed to be easy to use for both beginners and advanced users alike. It was inspired by the famous Nendo modeller (from Izware.)
Unlike similar modelling programs (such as Blender), this program does not provide native support for doing animations (though you can output its models to an animation tool.)
Wings 3D supports the following import formats: Nendo (NDO), 3D Studio (3DS), Wavefront (OBJ), and Adobe Illustrator 8 (AI).
Wings 3D supports the following export formats: Nendo (NDO), 3D Studio (3DS), Wavefront (OBJ), VRML (WRL), Renderman (RIB), Hash:Animation Master (MDL), Renderware (RWX), Yafray, Toxic, and FBX via a third-party plug-in.
Open Source Erlang is a functional programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer Science Laboratory.
Andra paket besläktade med wings3d
- dep: erlang-cl
- Erlang OpenCL bindings
- dep: erlang-esdl (>= 1.2)
- Erlang bindings to the Simple Direct Media Library
- dep: erlang-wx (>= 1:17.3-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP bindings to wxWidgets
- dep: erlang-xmerl (>= 1:17.3-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP XML tools
- dep: libjpeg62-turbo (>= 1:1.3.1)
- libjpeg-turbo JPEG runtime library