Package: extremetuxracer (0.6.0-1)
Links for extremetuxracer
Download Source Package extremetuxracer:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
3D racing game featuring Tux, the Linux penguin
Extreme Tux Racer, or etracer as it is called for short, is a simple OpenGL racing game featuring Tux, the Linux mascot. The goal of the game is to slide down a snow- and ice-covered mountain as quickly as possible, avoiding the trees and rocks that will slow you down.
Collect herrings and other goodies while sliding down the hill, but avoid fish bones.
This game is based on the GPL version of the famous game TuxRacer.
You must have working 3D acceleration or this game will run quite slowly.
Other Packages Related to extremetuxracer
- dep: extremetuxracer-data (>= 0.6.0-1)
- data files for the game Extreme Tux Racer
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libglu1-mesa
- Mesa OpenGL utility library (GLU)
- or libglu1
- Package not available
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.10)
- Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2
- Mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Kompressionsbibliotek - körtidspaket