Paket: simple-cdd (0.6.7)
Länkar för simple-cdd
Hämta källkodspaketet simple-cdd:
create customized debian-installer CDs
Simple-CDD is a limited though relatively easy tool to create a customized debian-installer CD.
It includes simple mechanisms to create "profiles" that define common system configurations, which can be selected during system installation. Simple-CDD also makes it easy to build CDs with language and country settings pre-configured.
This can be used to create a crude "Custom Debian Distribution" using packages from Debian, with pre-configuration of packages that use debconf. Custom configuration scripts can be specified to handle packages that don't support debconf pre-configuration.
Testing CD images with qemu is also made simple with a provided script.
Andra paket besläktade med simple-cdd
- dep: dctrl-tools
- Command-line tools to process Debian package information
- dep: debian-cd (>= 3.1.15)
- Tools for building (Official) Debian CD set
- dep: lsb-release
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-simple-cdd
- python3 modules for Simple-CDD
- dep: reprepro
- Debian package repository producer
- dep: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
- dep: wget
- retrieves files from the web
- rec: dose-distcheck
- Checks whether dependencies of packages can be satisfied