Paket: rt4-clients (4.4.3-2)
Länkar för rt4-clients
Hämta källkodspaketet request-tracker4:
- Debian Request Tracker Group (QA-sida, E-postarkiv)
- Niko Tyni (QA-sida)
- Dominic Hargreaves (QA-sida)
- Hemsida [bestpractical.com]
mail gateway and command-line interface to request-tracker4
Request Tracker (RT) is a ticketing system which enables a group of people to intelligently and efficiently manage tasks, issues, and requests submitted by a community of users. It features web, email, and command-line interfaces (see the package rt4-clients).
RT manages key tasks such as the identification, prioritization, assignment, resolution, and notification required by enterprise-critical applications, including project management, help desk, NOC ticketing, CRM, and software development.
This package provides the 4 series of RT. It can be installed alongside the 3.8 series without any problems.
This package provides support for injecting tickets into Request Tracker from a mail server via rt-mailgate. It may be installed onto any machine where you want to use the "rt" command-line interface.
Andra paket besläktade med rt4-clients
- dep: libterm-readkey-perl
- perl module for simple terminal control
- dep: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets