Paket: liboasis-ocaml-dev (0.4.11-1 och andra)
Länkar för liboasis-ocaml-dev
Hämta källkodspaketet oasis:
- Hemsida [oasis.forge.ocamlcore.org]
Build-system generation for OCaml projects -- development files
OASIS generates a full configure, build and install system for your application. It starts with a simple `_oasis` file at the toplevel of your project and creates everything required.
It uses external tools like OCamlbuild and it can be considered as the glue between various subsystems that do the job. It should support the following tools:
- OCamlbuild - OMake (todo) - OCamlMakefile (todo), - ocaml-autoconf (todo)
It also features a do-it-yourself command line invocation and an internal configure/install scheme. Libraries are managed through findlib. It has been tested on GNU Linux and Windows.
OASIS supports standard entry points and descriptions. It helps to integrates your libraries and software with third parties tools like GODI.
This package contains the development files needed for using OASIS as a library.
Andra paket besläktade med liboasis-ocaml-dev
- dep: ocamlbuild
- Build tool for building OCaml libraries and programs
- rec: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- sug: liboasis-ocaml-doc
- Architecture for building OCaml libraries and applications