Package: whohas (0.29.1-1)
Links for whohas
Download Source Package whohas:
- Homepage [www.philippwesche.org]
query multiple distributions' package archives
whohas is a command line tool that allows you to query several package collections at once.
It supports Arch Linux, AUR, Debian, Fedora, Gentoo, openSUSE, Slackware, Source Mage, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Fink, Mandriva and MacPorts.
whohas was designed to help package maintainers find ebuilds, pkgbuilds, and similar package definitions from other distributions to learn from. However, it can also be used by normal users who want to know which distribution provides certain packages, and which version of a given package is in use in each distribution or in each release of a distribution.
Other Packages Related to whohas
- dep: libforks-perl
- Perl module to emulate threads with fork
- dep: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libsys-cpu-perl
- module for getting CPU information