Package: sbcl (2:1.3.14-2 and others)
Links for sbcl
Download Source Package sbcl:
- Homepage [www.sbcl.org]
Common Lisp compiler and development system
SBCL is a development environment for the ANSI Common Lisp language. It provides a native-code compiler and an integrated debugger, as well as all the features in the ANSI specification.
SBCL also contains other extensions to the ANSI specification, including a foreign-function interface, a pseudo-server API, user-extensible stream functionality, a Meta-Object Protocol, and an ability to run external processes.
To browse SBCL source definitions with development environments, install the sbcl-source package. For documentation on SBCL's usage and internals, the package sbcl-doc is provided.
Other Packages Related to sbcl
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: binfmt-support (>= 1.1.2)
- Support for extra binary formats