Package: python3-manuel (1.8.0-5)
Links for python3-manuel
Download Source Package manuel:
- Homepage [pythonhosted.org]
Python3 library for testable documents and documented tests
Manuel is a Python library for writing tested documentation which makes it possible to mix traditional doctests with custom test syntax. Several plug-ins providing different test features are included, but Manuel is also open to create custom plugins. Currently, unittests and zope.testing are the supported test runners.
This package contains the modules for Python3.
Other Packages Related to python3-manuel
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)