Package: python3-daemon (2.1.2-1)
Links for python3-daemon
Download Source Package python-daemon:
- Homepage [pypi.python.org]
library for making a Unix daemon process — Python 3
‘daemon’ is a library that assists a Python program to turn itself into a well-behaved Unix daemon process, as specified in PEP 3143.
This library provides a ‘DaemonContext’ class that manages the following important tasks for becoming a daemon process:
* Detach the process into its own process group. * Set process environment appropriate for running inside a chroot. * Renounce suid and sgid privileges. * Close all open file descriptors. * Change the working directory, uid, gid, and umask. * Set appropriate signal handlers. * Open new file descriptors for stdin, stdout, and stderr. * Manage a specified PID lock file. * Register cleanup functions for at-exit processing.
This package installs the library for Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-daemon
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-docutils
- text processing system for reStructuredText (implemented in Python 3)
- dep: python3-lockfile
- file locking library for Python — Python 3 library
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources