Package: python-napalm-base (0.21.0-1)
Links for python-napalm-base
Download Source Package napalm-base:
- Homepage [github.com]
abstraction layer for multivendor network automation - base package
NAPALM (Network Automation and Programmability Abstraction Layer with Multivendor support) is a Python library that implements a set of functions to interact with different router vendor devices using a unified API.
NAPALM supports several methods to connect to the devices, to manipulate configurations or to retrieve data.
This module provides the base package needed by all drivers but does nothing on its own.
Other Packages Related to python-napalm-base
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtextfsm
- template based state machine for parsing semi-formatted text
- dep: python-jinja2
- small but fast and easy to use stand-alone template engine
- dep: python-netaddr
- manipulation of various common network address notations (Python 2)
- dep: python-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python