Package: libam7xxx-dev (0.1.6-2 and others)
Links for libam7xxx-dev
Download Source Package libam7xxx:
- Homepage [git.ao2.it]
library for accessing am7xxx devices - development files
libam7xxx is an Open Source library to communicate via USB with projectors and Digital Picture Frames based on the Actions Micro AM7XXX family if ICs.
libam7xxx makes it possible to use these devices as USB displays on non-Windows Operating Systems like GNU/Linux or Android/Linux just to name a few, and on non-PC platforms like for instance mobile phones, tablets or game consoles.
Examples of supported devices are:
- Acer C110 - Acer C112 - Aiptek PocketCinema T25 - Philips/SagemCom PicoPix 1020 - Philips/SagemCom PicoPix 2055 - Philips/SagemCom PicoPix 2330 - Top-Height/TEC PP700
This is the development package containing the libraries and header for software development with libam7xxx.
Other Packages Related to libam7xxx-dev
- dep: libam7xxx0.1 (= 0.1.6-2+b3)
- library for accessing am7xxx based devices
- rec: libam7xxx0.1-doc (= 0.1.6-2)
- library for accessing am7xxx devices - documentation