Package: libvcflib-dev (1.0.0~rc1+dfsg1-3)
Links for libvcflib-dev
Download Source Package libvcflib:
- Homepage [github.com]
C++ library for parsing and manipulating VCF files (development)
The Variant Call Format (VCF) is a flat-file, tab-delimited textual format intended to concisely describe reference-indexed variations between individuals. VCF provides a common interchange format for the description of variation in individuals and populations of samples, and has become the defacto standard reporting format for a wide array of genomic variant detectors.
vcflib provides methods to manipulate and interpret sequence variation as it can be described by VCF. It is both:
* an API for parsing and operating on records of genomic variation as it can be described by the VCF format, * and a collection of command-line utilities for executing complex manipulations on VCF files.
This package contains the static library and the header files.
Other Packages Related to libvcflib-dev
- dep: libdisorder-dev
- library for entropy measurement of byte streams (devel)
- dep: libsmithwaterman-dev
- determine similar regions between two strings or genomic sequences (devel)
- dep: libvcflib1 (= 1.0.0~rc1+dfsg1-3)
- C++ library for parsing and manipulating VCF files