Package: libstd-rust-1.41 (1.41.1+dfsg1-1~deb9u1) [security]
Links for libstd-rust-1.41
Download Source Package rustc:
- Homepage [www.rust-lang.org]
Rust standard libraries
Rust is a curly-brace, block-structured expression language. It visually resembles the C language family, but differs significantly in syntactic and semantic details. Its design is oriented toward concerns of "programming in the large", that is, of creating and maintaining boundaries - both abstract and operational - that preserve large-system integrity, availability and concurrency.
It supports a mixture of imperative procedural, concurrent actor, object-oriented and pure functional styles. Rust also supports generic programming and meta-programming, in both static and dynamic styles.
This package contains the standard Rust libraries, built as dylibs.
Other Packages Related to libstd-rust-1.41
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2) [not armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.3) [armhf]
- dep: libllvm7 (>= 1:7~svn298832-1~)
- Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, runtime library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:18.104.22.168)
- compression library - runtime