Package: libspreadsheet-wright-perl (0.105-1)
Links for libspreadsheet-wright-perl
Download Source Package libspreadsheet-wright-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
simple spreadsheet worker
Spreadsheet::Wright is a fork of Spreadsheet::Write and may be used as a drop-in replacement.
Spreadsheet::Wright writes files in CSV, Microsoft Excel, HTML and OpenDocument formats. It is especially suitable for building various dumps and reports where rows are built in sequence, one after another.
It is not especially suitable for modifying existing files.
The name is a not just pun on "write" - the word "wright" means worker or crafter, and "Spreadsheet::Wright" does a lot of the work of spreadsheet output for you!
Other Packages Related to libspreadsheet-wright-perl
- dep: libtext-csv-perl
- comma-separated values manipulator (using XS or PurePerl)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libarchive-zip-perl
- Perl module for manipulation of ZIP archives
- rec: libdatetime-perl
- module for manipulating dates, times and timestamps
- rec: libhtml-html5-writer-perl
- output a DOM as HTML5
- rec: libjson-perl
- module for manipulating JSON-formatted data
- rec: libspreadsheet-writeexcel-perl
- module to create Excel spreadsheets
- rec: libxml-libxml-perl
- Perl interface to the libxml2 library