Package: libjson-any-perl (1.39-1)
Links for libjson-any-perl
Download Source Package libjson-any-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Krzysztof Krzyzaniak (eloy) (QA Page)
- Damyan Ivanov (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Ansgar Burchardt (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- Florian Schlichting (QA Page)
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
wrapper class for the various JSON classes
The JSON::Any module provides a coherent API to bring together the various JSON modules currently on CPAN. This module will allow you to code to any JSON API and have it work regardless of which JSON module is actually installed.
JSON::Any is deprecated. If you're producing new code it is recommended to use JSON::MaybeXS which will optionally use Cpanel::JSON::XS for speed purposes.
Other Packages Related to libjson-any-perl