Package: libghc-listlike-doc (4.5-2)
Links for libghc-listlike-doc
Download Source Package haskell-listlike:
- Homepage [github.com]
Generic support for list-like structures; documentation
Generic support for list-like structures in Haskell.
The ListLike module provides a common interface to the various Haskell types that are list-like. Predefined interfaces include standard Haskell lists, Arrays, ByteStrings, and lazy ByteStrings. Custom types can easily be made ListLike instances as well.
ListLike also provides for String-like types, such as String and ByteString, for types that support input and output, and for types that can handle infinite lists.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-listlike-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-dlist-doc
- Haskell library for Differences lists; documentation
- rec: libghc-fmlist-doc
- FoldMap lists; documentation
- rec: libghc-text-doc
- efficient packed Unicode text type for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-utf8-string-doc
- GHC libraries for the Haskell UTF-8 library (documentation)
- rec: libghc-vector-doc
- Efficient Arrays for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax