Package: knot-dnsutils (2.4.0-3+deb9u1)
Links for knot-dnsutils
Download Source Package knot:
- Homepage [www.knot-dns.cz]
Clients provided with Knot DNS (kdig, knslookup, knsupdate)
Knot DNS is a fast, authoritative only, high performance, feature full and open source name server.
Knot DNS is developed by CZ.NIC Labs, the R&D department of .CZ registry and hence is well suited to run anything from the root zone, the top-level domain, to many smaller standard domain names.
This package delivers various client programs related to DNS that are derived from the Knot DNS source tree.
- [k]dig - query the DNS in various ways - [k]nsupdate - perform dynamic updates (See RFC2136)
Those clients were designed to be 1:1 compatible with BIND dnsutils, but they provide some enhancements, which are documented in respective manpages.
WARNING: [k]nslookup is not provided as it is considered obsolete.
Other Packages Related to knot-dnsutils
- dep: libdnssec2 (= 2.4.0-3+deb9u1)
- DNSSEC shared library from Knot
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.5.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libknot5 (= 2.4.0-3+deb9u1)
- Authoritative domain name server (shared library)
- dep: libzscanner1 (= 2.4.0-3+deb9u1)
- DNS zone-parsing library from Knot
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||58.4 kB||194.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||51.8 kB||178.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||53.3 kB||168.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||52.0 kB||132.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||62.7 kB||196.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||56.7 kB||202.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips64el||57.6 kB||219.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||57.4 kB||202.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||54.5 kB||294.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||57.5 kB||210.0 kB||[list of files]|