Package: git-email (1:2.11.0-3+deb9u7)
Links for git-email
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (email add-on)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides the git-send-email program for sending series of patch emails.
Other Packages Related to git-email
- rec: libauthen-sasl-perl
- Authen::SASL - SASL Authentication framework
- rec: libemail-valid-perl
- Perl module for checking the validity of Internet email addresses
- rec: libio-socket-ssl-perl (>= 1.951)
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- rec: libnet-smtp-ssl-perl
- Perl module providing SSL support to Net::SMTP
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)