Package: gdebi-core (0.9.5.7+nmu1)
Links for gdebi-core
Download Source Package gdebi:
simple tool to install deb files
gdebi lets you install local deb packages resolving and installing its dependencies. apt does the same, but only for remote (http, ftp) located packages.
It can also resolve build-depends of local debian/control files.
This package contains the libraries and command-line utility.
Other Packages Related to gdebi-core
- dep: file
- Recognize the type of data in a file using "magic" numbers
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-apt
- Python 3 interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: python3-debian
- Python 3 modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- sug: xz-utils
- XZ-format compression utilities
- or xz-lzma
- Package not available