Package: eclipse-gef-doc (3.9.100-1)
Links for eclipse-gef-doc
Download Source Package eclipse-gef:
- Homepage [www.eclipse.org]
Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (documentation)
The Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) provides technology to create rich graphical editors and views for the Eclipse Workbench UI. It bundles three components:
* Draw2d (org.eclipse.draw2d) - A layout and rendering toolkit for displaying graphics on an SWT Canvas. * GEF (MVC) (org.eclipse.gef) - An interactive model-view-controler (MVC) framework, which fosters the implementation of SWT-based tree and Draw2d-based graphical editors for the Eclipse Workbench UI.* Zest (org.eclipse.zest) - A visualization toolkit based on Draw2d, which
enables implementation of graphical views for the Eclipse Workbench UI.
Plugin documentation that can be viewed within Eclipse.
Other Packages Related to eclipse-gef-doc
- dep: eclipse-platform (>= 3.8.1-8)
- Eclipse platform without development plug-ins
- sug: eclipse-gef
- Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework