Package: eclipse-emf-sdk (2.8.3-2)
Links for eclipse-emf-sdk
Download Source Package eclipse-emf:
- Homepage [www.eclipse.org]
Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) - (Source/Documentation)
The Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) allows developers to build tools and other applications based on a structured data model. From a model specification described in XMI, EMF provides tools and runtime support to produce a set of Java classes for the model, along with a set of adapter classes that enable viewing and command-based editing of the model, and a basic editor.
Documentation and source for the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF).
Other Packages Related to eclipse-emf-sdk
- dep: eclipse-emf (= 2.8.3-2)
- Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)
- dep: eclipse-pde (>= 3.5.2)
- Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)