Package: eclipse-anyedit (2.4.4-1)
Links for eclipse-anyedit
Download Source Package eclipse-anyedit:
- Homepage [andrei.gmxhome.de]
Adds additional tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse editors
AnyEdit plugin adds several new tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse editors, to output consoles, to Eclipse main menu and editor toolbar. AnyEdit contributes also Import/Export working sets wizards.
* show the whitespace (tabs vs. spaces) in editors and may use custom project settings for tab <-> spaces auto-convert-on-save feature. * perform tabs <-> spaces convert on multiple files or entire directories and supports also file exclusion filter for tabs <-> spaces action. * automatically remove trailing whitespaces and/or perform tabs <-> spaces conversion on a "save" action in all text-based Eclipse editors. It can automatically create a new line at the end of the file if the last line was not terminated by new line.
Also adds additional actions to menus and toolbars:
* "Save All", "Open File" and "Show whitespace in editor" buttons to the global Eclipse toolbar. * "Open File", "Open Type" and "Save to file..." actions to supported output consoles and "Save to file..." toolbar button to the Console view. * four new context menu actions to "Compare With" and "Replace With" menus in both editors and files.
Other Packages Related to eclipse-anyedit
- dep: eclipse-platform (>= 3.7.0)
- Eclipse platform without development plug-ins
- sug: eclipse-jdt
- Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)