Package: dolfin-doc (2016.2.0-2)
Links for dolfin-doc
Download Source Package dolfin:
- Homepage [fenicsproject.org]
Documentation and demo programs for DOLFIN
DOLFIN is the Python and C++ interface of the FEniCS project for the automated solution of differential equations, providing a consistent PSE (Problem Solving Environment) for solving ordinary and partial differential equations. Key features include a simple, consistent and intuitive object-oriented API; automatic and efficient evaluation of variational forms; automatic and efficient assembly of linear systems; and support for general families of finite elements.
This package contains documentation and demo programs for DOLFIN.
Other Packages Related to dolfin-doc
- dep: libdolfin-dev (>= 2016.2.0-2)
- Shared links and header files for DOLFIN
- dep: python-dolfin (>= 2016.2.0-2)
- Python interface for DOLFIN
- sug: cmake (>= 2.8.0)
- cross-platform, open-source make system