Package: ddclient (3.8.3-1.1)
Links for ddclient
Download Source Package ddclient:
- Homepage [ddclient.sf.net]
address updating utility for dynamic DNS services
This package provides a client to update dynamic IP addresses with several dynamic DNS service providers, such as DynDNS.com.
This makes it possible to use a fixed hostname (such as myhost.dyndns.org) to access a machine with a dynamic IP address.
This client supports both dynamic and (near) static services, as well as MX record and alternative name management. It caches the address, and only attempts the update when it has changed.
Other Packages Related to ddclient
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.1)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets