List of sections in "stretch-updates"
- Administration Utilities
- Utilities to administer system resources, manage user accounts, etc.
- debian-installer udeb packages
- Special packages for building customized debian-installer variants. Do not install them on a normal system!
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Miscellaneous utilities that didn't fit well anywhere else.
- Daemons and clients to connect your system to the world.
- Old Libraries
- Old versions of libraries, kept for backward compatibility with old applications.
- Everything about Python, an interpreted, interactive object oriented language.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
(compact compressed textlist)