Package: node-jsprim (1.4.0-1~bpo9+1)
Links for node-jsprim
Download Source Package node-jsprim:
- Homepage [github.com]
This module provides miscellaneous facilities for working with strings, numbers, dates, and objects and arrays of these basic types.
This library is a dependency for webpack. Webpack takes code targeted at node.js and makes it run in the browser. Node.js comes with API of its own that is not available in the browsers. Webpack exposes this code to programs that are unaware they are running in a browser.
Other Packages Related to node-jsprim
- dep: node-assert-plus (>= 1.0.0)
- small wrapper over nodejs' assert module with two extra features
- dep: node-extsprintf (>= 1.0.2)
- extended POSIX-style sprintf
- dep: node-json-schema (>= 0.2.3)
- JSON Schema validation and specifications
- dep: node-verror (>= 1.3.6)
- dep: nodejs