Package: diaspora-installer-mysql (0.7.4.0~bpo9+1) [contrib]
Links for diaspora-installer-mysql
Download Source Package diaspora-installer:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Pirate Praveen (QA Page)
- Joseph Nuthalapati (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.debian.org]
distributed social networking service - installer (with MySQL)
Diaspora (currently styled diaspora* and formerly styled DIASPORA*) is a free personal web server that implements a distributed social networking service. Installations of the software form nodes (termed "pods") which make up the distributed Diaspora social network.
Diaspora is intended to address privacy concerns related to centralized social networks by allowing users to set up their own server (or "pod") to host content; pods can then interact to share status updates, photographs, and other social data. It allows its users to host their data with a traditional web host, a cloud-based host, an ISP, or a friend. The framework, which is being built on Ruby on Rails, is free software and can be experimented with by external developers.
Learn more about Diaspora at http://diasporafoundation.org
This dummy package downloads diaspora (also pulling in runtime dependencies as rubygems) and configures it to use MySQL and Nginx.
Unlike the normal Debian package, this package installs exact versions of the dependencies supported by upstream.
Other Packages Related to diaspora-installer-mysql
- dep: default-libmysqlclient-dev
- MySQL database development files (metapackage)
- dep: default-mysql-server
- MySQL database server binaries and system database setup (metapackage)
- or virtual-mysql-server
- Package not available
- dep: diaspora-installer (= 0.7.4.0~bpo9+1)
- distributed social networking service - installer