Package: qcat-examples (1.1.0-2)
Links for qcat-examples
Download Source Package qcat:
- Homepage [github.com]
demultiplexing Oxford Nanopore reads from FASTQ files (examples)
Qcat is a command-line tool for demultiplexing Oxford Nanopore reads from FASTQ files. It accepts basecalled FASTQ files and splits the reads into separate FASTQ files based on their barcode. Qcat makes the demultiplexing algorithms used in albacore/guppy and EPI2ME available to be used locally with FASTQ files. Currently qcat implements the EPI2ME algorithm.
This package contains examples to test qcat.
Other Packages Related to qcat-examples
- dep: python3-pytest
- Simple, powerful testing in Python3
- dep: python3-pytest-cov
- py.test plugin to produce coverage reports for Python3
- dep: python3-pytest-runner
- Invoke py.test as distutils command with dependency resolution - Python 3.x
- enh: qcat
- demultiplexing Oxford Nanopore reads from FASTQ files