Package: python-mode (1:5.1.0-1)
Links for python-mode
Download Source Package python-mode:
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Python mode for GNU Emacs and XEmacs
Provides a major mode for GNU Emacs and XEmacs to edit, debug, and develop Python programs and doctests.
If you install this with XEmacs 21, it will replace the included python-mode.el, which may or may not be a more recent version (use "C-h v py-version" to compare).
Since this package automagically loads after Python mode shipped with GNU emacs >= 22, installation of this package makes python-mode's mode the default for editing Python code in emacs.
Other Packages Related to python-mode
- dep: pymacs (>= 0.22-6)
- interface between Emacs Lisp and Python
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.7)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- rec: pychecker
- tool to find common bugs in Python source code