Package: python-bobo (0.2.2-3)
Links for python-bobo
Download Source Package bobo:
- Debian/Ubuntu Zope Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Brian Sutherland (QA Page)
- Fabio Tranchitella (QA Page)
- Homepage [bobo.digicool.com]
Web application framework for the impatient
Bobo is a light-weight framework for creating WSGI web applications. It's goal is to be easy to use and remember.
It addresses 2 problems: Mapping URLs to objects, calling objects to generate HTTP responses.
Bobo doesn't have a templateing language, a database integration layer, or a number of other features that are better provided by WSGI middle-ware or application-specific libraries.
Bobo builds on other frameworks, most notably WSGI and WebOb.
Other Packages Related to python-bobo
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-webob
- Python module providing WSGI request and response objects (Python 2)
- dep: python2.6
- Package not available
- or python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)