Package: strongswan-ikev1 (5.2.1-6)
Links for strongswan-ikev1
Download Source Package strongswan:
- strongSwan Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Rene Mayrhofer (QA Page)
- Yves-Alexis Perez (QA Page)
- Romain Francoise (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.strongswan.org]
strongSwan IKEv1 daemon, transitional package
The strongSwan VPN suite uses the native IPsec stack in the standard Linux kernel. It supports both the IKEv1 and IKEv2 protocols.
This package used to install the pluto daemon, implementing the IKEv1 protocol. It has been replaced by charon in the strongswan-ike package, so this package can be safely removed once it's installed.
Other Packages Related to strongswan-ikev1
- dep: strongswan-ike
- strongSwan Internet Key Exchange daemon (transitional package)