Package: swaks (20201014.0-2)
Links for swaks
Download Source Package swaks:
- Homepage [www.jetmore.org]
SMTP command-line test tool
swaks (Swiss Army Knife SMTP) is a command-line tool written in Perl for testing SMTP setups; it supports STARTTLS and SMTP AUTH (PLAIN, LOGIN, CRAM-MD5, SPA, and DIGEST-MD5). swaks allows one to stop the SMTP dialog at any stage, e.g to check RCPT TO: without actually sending a mail.
If you are spending too much time iterating "telnet foo.example 25" swaks is for you.
Other Packages Related to swaks
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libio-socket-inet6-perl
- object interface for AF_INET6 domain sockets
- rec: libnet-dns-perl
- module to perform DNS queries
- rec: libnet-ssleay-perl
- Perl module for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)