Package: libxml-twig-perl (1:3.48-1)
Links for libxml-twig-perl
Download Source Package libxml-twig-perl:
- Homepage [www.xmltwig.org]
Perl module for processing huge XML documents in tree mode
This module provides a way to process XML documents. It is built on top of XML::Parser.
The module offers a tree interface to the document, while allowing to output the parts of it that have been completely processed.
It allows minimal resource (CPU and memory) usage by building the tree only for the parts of the documents that need actual processing, through the use of the twig_roots and twig_print_outside_roots options. The finish and finish_print methods also help to increase performance.
XML::Twig tries to make simple things easy so it tries its best to takes care of a lot of the (usually) annoying (but sometimes necessary) features that come with XML and XML::Parser.
Other Packages Related to libxml-twig-perl
- dep: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libhtml-parser-perl
- collection of modules that parse HTML text documents
- rec: libtext-iconv-perl
- converts between character sets in Perl
- rec: libtie-ixhash-perl
- Perl module to order associative arrays
- rec: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web