Package: gvfs-common (1.30.4-1)
Links for gvfs-common
Download Source Package gvfs:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
userspace virtual filesystem - common data files
gvfs is a userspace virtual filesystem where mounts run as separate processes which you talk to via D-Bus. It also contains a gio module that seamlessly adds gvfs support to all applications using the gio API. It also supports exposing the gvfs mounts to non-gio applications using fuse.
This package contains the data files and translations used by all gvfs components.
Other Packages Related to gvfs-common
- dep: desktop-file-utils
- Utilities for .desktop files
- rec: gvfs
- userspace virtual filesystem - GIO module