Package: gnome-speech-swift (1:0.4.25-6 and others) [contrib]
Links for gnome-speech-swift
Download Source Package gnome-speech:
- Mario Lang (QA Page)
- Andreas Henriksson (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
GNOME text-to-speech library (Cepstral swift engine support)
The GNOME Speech library gives a simple yet general API for programs to convert text into speech, as well as speech input.
This package provides the source code required to compile a driver for the commercial swift speech synthesis engine and voices from Cepstral (http://www.cepstral.com/). Upon installation, it will automatically attempt to compile and install the swift-synthesis-driver binary required to use GNOME Speech with swift.
This package is only useful if the swift engine is already installed on the system.
Other Packages Related to gnome-speech-swift
- dep: gcc
- GNU C compiler
- dep: libbonobo2-dev
- Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- development files
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgnome-speech-dev (= 1:0.4.25-6+b1)
- GNOME text-to-speech library (development headers)
- dep: liborbit2-dev
- high-performance CORBA implementation - development