Package: fonts-droid-fallback (1:6.0.1r16-1.1)
Links for fonts-droid-fallback
Download Source Package fonts-android:
- Debian Fonts Task Force (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Simon Ochsenreither (QA Page)
- Vasudev Kamath (QA Page)
- Homepage [android.googlesource.com]
handheld device font with extensive style and language support (fallback)
This package provides DroidSans Fallback variants, Fallback and FallbackFull.
Each contains extensive character set coverage including Western Europe, Eastern/Central Europe, Baltic, Cyrillic, Greek and Turkish support. The Droid Sans regular font also includes support for Arabic, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean and Thai.
Droid was designed by Ascender's Steve Matteson and hinted to provide optimal quality for screen text.
Other Packages Related to fonts-droid-fallback
- dep: dpkg (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Debian package management system
- rec: fonts-noto-mono
- "No Tofu" monospaced font family with large Unicode coverage
- sug: fonts-noto
- metapackage to pull in all Noto fonts