Package: diamond (4.0.515-5)
Links for diamond
Download Source Package diamond:
- Homepage [github.com]
smart data producer for Graphite graphing package
Diamond is a python daemon that collects system metrics and publishes them to Graphite (and others). It is capable of collecting cpu, memory, network, i/o, load and disk metrics. Additionally, it features an API for implementing custom collectors for gathering metrics from almost any source.
This package contains the daemon and its configuration and accessories.
Other Packages Related to diamond
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-configobj
- simple but powerful config file reader and writer for Python 2
- dep: python-diamond (= 4.0.515-5)
- smart data producer for Graphite graphing package (Python module)