Package: mono-gac (126.96.36.199+dfsg-3.2)
Links for mono-gac
Download Source Package mono:
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono GAC tool
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Xamarin. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package pulls in the default GAC (Global Assembly Cache) tool (gacutil) used by Mono to store shared CIL (Common Intermediate Language) libraries.
Other Packages Related to mono-gac
- dep: mono-runtime-common (>= 5.20)
- Mono runtime - common files
- dep: mono-4.0-gac (= 188.8.131.52+dfsg-3.2)
- Mono GAC tool (for CLI 4.0)