Package: barman-cli (2.12-2)
Links for barman-cli
Download Source Package barman:
- Homepage [www.pgbarman.org]
Client utilities for the integration of Barman in PostgreSQL clusters
Barman (Backup and Recovery Manager) is an open-source administration tool for disaster recovery of PostgreSQL servers written in Python.
It allows your organization to perform remote backups of multiple servers in business critical environments to reduce risk and help DBAs during the recovery phase.
The barman-cli package contains client utilities for the integration of Barman in PostgreSQL clusters.
Barman is distributed under GNU GPL 3 and maintained by 2ndQuadrant.
Other Packages Related to barman-cli
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-barman (= 2.12-2)
- Backup and Recovery Manager for PostgreSQL - Python modules
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: rsync (>= 3.0.4~)
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool