Package: trac-bitten (0.6b2.dfsg-3)
Links for trac-bitten
Download Source Package trac-bitten:
- Homepage [bitten.edgewall.org]
continuous integration plugin for Trac
Bitten is a Trac extension for continuous integration. It uses a distributed build model, where one or more "slaves" run the actual tests, and a "master" gathers the results and displays them nicely on a web page.
Bitten is similar to BuildBot, Gump (Apache), Hudson (Sun), or Tinderbox (Mozilla), but integrated well into Trac.
This package contains both the Bitten Master, which integrates into Trac and the Bitten Slave, which performs the actual build.
Other Packages Related to trac-bitten
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: trac
- Enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects