Package: vim (2:7.2.445+hg~cb94c42c0e1a-1)
Links for vim
Download Source Package vim:
- Homepage [www.vim.org]
Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor
Vim is an almost compatible version of the UNIX editor Vi.
Many new features have been added: multi level undo, syntax highlighting, command line history, on-line help, filename completion, block operations, folding, Unicode support, etc.
This package contains a version of vim compiled with a rather standard set of features. This package does not provide a GUI version of Vim. See the other vim-* packages if you need more (or less).
Other Packages Related to vim
- dep: libacl1 (>= 2.2.11-1)
- Access control list shared library
- dep: libgpm2 (>= 1.20.4)
- General Purpose Mouse - shared library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: vim-common (= 2:7.2.445+hg~cb94c42c0e1a-1)
- Vi IMproved - Common files
- dep: vim-runtime (= 2:7.2.445+hg~cb94c42c0e1a-1)
- Vi IMproved - Runtime files