Package: dynare-matlab (4.1.2-2) [contrib]
Links for dynare-matlab
Download Source Package dynare:
- Debian Octave Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sébastien Villemot (QA Page)
- Thomas Weber (QA Page)
- Christian T. Steigies (QA Page)
- Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.dynare.org]
MEX files for MATLAB users of Dynare
Dynare is a pre-preprocessor and a collection of GNU Octave and MATLAB routines which can solve, simulate and estimate non-linear models with forward looking variables.
In particular, in the field of computational economics, it is used for solving and estimating dynamic stochastic general equilibrium (DSGE) models.
This package is only useful to users having MATLAB installed on their machine. It contains the source of the MEX files and will recompile them using the existing MATLAB installation.
Other Packages Related to dynare-matlab
- dep: dynare
- suite for non-linear models with forward looking variables