Package: libnuclient4 (2.4.2-1)
Links for libnuclient4
Download Source Package nufw:
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [client library]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
This library provides the library for nufw clients.
Other Packages Related to libnuclient4
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libnussl1 (= 2.4.2-1)
- The authenticating firewall [SSL library]
- dep: libsasl2-2
- Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
- dep: libsasl2-modules
- Cyrus SASL - pluggable authentication modules