Package: ocsinventory-server (1.02.2-1.1)
Links for ocsinventory-server
Download Source Package ocsinventory-server:
- Homepage [www.ocsinventory-ng.org]
Hardware and software inventory tool (Communication Server)
Open Computer and Software Inventory Next Generation is an application designed to help a network or system administrator keep track of the computers configuration and software that are installed on the network.
Information about Hardware and Operating System are collected. OCS Inventory is also able to detect all active devices on your network, such as switch, router, network printer and unattended devices. It also allows deploying softwares, commands or files on client computers.
This package contains the 'Communication Server' part. Note that this is the XML-RPC/SOAP server, not the web interface (which is provided in the ocsinventory-reports package).
Other Packages Related to ocsinventory-server
- dep: dbconfig-common
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: libapache-dbi-perl
- Connect apache server to database via perl's DBI
- dep: libapache2-mod-perl2
- Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server
- dep: libdbd-mysql-perl
- Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
- dep: libdbi-perl
- Perl Database Interface (DBI)
- dep: libnet-ip-perl
- Perl extension for manipulating IPv4/IPv6 addresses
- dep: libxml-simple-perl
- Perl module for reading and writing XML
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: ocsinventory-reports
- Hardware and software inventory tool (Administration Console)