Package: wsola-dev (4.9-2.1)
Links for wsola-dev
Download Source Package wsola:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
header files for the embedded WSOLA algorithm
WSOLA speeds up and slows down audio without altering the pitch. These header files are whats required to embedd WSOLA into your audio applications.
These header files allow WSOLA to be incorperated into embedded (or normal) code base. This algorithm has a very small memory footprint (tens of kilobytes) and allows it to be implemented on embedded devices. It also has variable time scaling, allowing dynamic adjustment of audio playback speed.
Please see the package 'wsola' for more information.
Other Packages Related to wsola-dev
- dep: libsndfile1-dev
- Development files for libsndfile; a library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: mffm-fftw-dev
- A C++ wrapper for the fftw.org C library (version 3)
- dep: mffm-libsndfilew-dev
- wrapper for the libsndfile audio file handling library
- dep: mffm-timecode-dev
- c++ hierarchy which controls and describes time code
- dep: wsola
- tool to speed up/slow down audio without altering its pitch