Package: pyca (20031119-0)
Links for pyca
Download Source Package pyca:
Certification Authority written in Python
pyca is a set of Python scripts written Michael Ströder. They provide an almost fully fledged Certification Authority. Support for issueing email and authentication certificates works fine.
Most notably spooling of requests and certificates between the public and the private parts of the CA remains to be written.
Other than that the documentation and scripts provided are of good quality and may facilitate using and understanding the CA capabilities of OpenSSL.
The required webserver must provide CGI support.
Other Packages Related to pyca
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: logrotate
- Log rotation utility
- dep: openssl (>= 0.9.7)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- rec: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server metapackage
also a virtual package provided by apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker
- or httpd-cgi
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, lighttpd, mathopd, mini-httpd, monkey, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, yaws
- rec: python-ldap
- LDAP interface module for Python
- rec: slapd
- OpenLDAP server (slapd)