Package: libpcp-pmda-perl (3.3.3-squeeze3)
Links for libpcp-pmda-perl
Download Source Package pcp:
- Homepage [oss.sgi.com]
Performance Co-Pilot Domain Agent Perl module
The PCP::PMDA Perl module contains the language bindings for building Performance Metric Domain Agents (PMDAs) using Perl. Each PMDA exports performance data for one specific domain, for example the operating system kernel, Cisco routers, a database, an application, etc.
The Performance Co-Pilot provides a unifying abstraction for all of the interesting performance data in a system, and allows client applications to easily retrieve and process any subset of that data.
Other Packages Related to libpcp-pmda-perl
- dep: libpcp-pmda3 (= 3.3.3-squeeze3)
- Performance Co-Pilot Domain Agent library
- dep: libpcp3 (>= 2.7.4-20080507)
- Performance Co-Pilot library
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-17squeeze6)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language